Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my a71 hasn't had a update since November 2020

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 12:11 AM)
williamg209
Pioneer
Options
My mates a71 got the January 2021 update yet I have the November 2020 update and cant update further, what can I do? 

Thanks
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
williamg209
Pioneer
Options
that's weird cause so far its been every month, and my mate has the same phone yet he has the latest update
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I think it all comes down to imei numbers and the update being pushed out in batches i waited 13 days from the realise for 1 of my updates I would just keep manually checking every couple of hours it will eventually hit your device
0 Likes
Slime
Journeyman
Options
from dec to feb thats a big gap tho..
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I got an update on the 26th of October and I never got my next update till the 1st of February so its not really
0 Likes
williamg209
Pioneer
Options
I know but thats not happened on this phone so far, be weird for them to suddenly change there mind
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
thats the latest update for unlocked a71 in the UK so it might not get an update this month it might be next month or they might just hold off and the next update will be android 11 with one ui 3.0

Screenshot_20210212-124832_CheckFirm.jpg

0 Likes
williamg209
Pioneer
Options
prehaps, my mate has a 71 with o2 though and has a newer update
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
u might find because yours is unlocked the next update u will get is android 11 and one ui 3.0 but your mates phone maybe need to wait another month after u to get the update as samsung need to send the update to o2 for them to put there apps and that on it and make sure it runs OK on the o2 network then send it back to samsung for it to be realised
0 Likes
williamg209
Pioneer
Options
ah ok, could be that, sounds pretty reasonable thanks
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
no problem at all glad I could help.
0 Likes