Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My A50s screen flickers different shades of blue constantly

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 02:24 PM)
Thadieus
Apprentice
Options

Hi , all of a sudden the other day my A50s screen(brand new or say 100 hours old max)decided to be a pale blue/grey colour flickering like an untuned TV does when tuning/searching for channels without the black & white static but the colour stays only changing to different shades greyer or more of a pale blue. When I press the on/off button to close the screen works normally blacking it out like it is off but the same pale blue/grey screen with a slight flicker appears everytime again and again when the lockscreen should be visible and it is now day 3 and it has not changed. What the hell is going on ? Does anyone know ? Appreciate any advice/input , cheers

10 REPLIES 10
Thadieus
Apprentice
Options

IMG20201025034042.jpg

IMG20201025034121.jpg

IMG20201025034052.jpg I took these pics just after posting my problem and checking the phone and the colour has changed to more blue than what it was when it first happened some 50+ hrs ago being greyish blue

Sammyboy22
Explorer
Options
Mabye this could be some kind of Display panel damage because that can happen or its a software problem
0 Likes
Sammyboy22
Explorer
Options
Try hard restarting it by press and holding the power button and volume down button at the same time until the screen turns black
0 Likes
Sammyboy22
Explorer
Options
and reboots
0 Likes
fishermancolin
Explorer
Options
did you get the sept upgrade?
0 Likes
ManchildNick
Student
Options

20201102_221236.jpg

 My A71 started doing the same thing. I installed a new software update and this started, rebooting it does nothing. The touchscreen responds when I touch it, the phone vibrates. But the screen is *****. Gonna try get it replaced today, it's a brand new phone.

0 Likes
Thadieus
Apprentice
Options

If I was you I would certainly get a certified Samsung technician to do it 

0 Likes
Thadieus
Apprentice
Options

I have a technician take screen off after checking it out he has sent it to the manufacturer hopefully should have a new screen or phone in due course

0 Likes
Thadieus
Apprentice
Options

Let me know how you go ManchildNick and I will post my problem dilemma or solution once known , ciao

0 Likes