Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music player panel

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 05:58 PM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Every time I restart or turn my phone off and on when it boots back up the music player panel is in my notifications even if I haven't been playing music this has happened since the android 11 update is there a fix for this ?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
KholaI
Options

Hi @Robbie-35 

Sounds quite unusual. Have you tried clearing the app cache to see if this helps? If not, you can do this by heading into Settings > Apps > Samsung Music > Storage > Clear cache > Restart phone. 

Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
It doesn't just happen with samsung music it even happens with Spotify etc to. It happened on my a51 to I currently have the a52 5g , I have sent an error report through the members app. I have read posts online where people have the same problem with other samsungs with android 11. It's just every time I restart or power on my phone I always have to clear that notification of the music panel.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I am sure that our developers will be able to find what is causing this and fix it, so please do keep an eye on their response @Robbie-35 

Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok cheers tess
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Goto QUICK PANEL LAYOUT, and switch off MEDIA AND DEVICES, to see if that clears the issue for you.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok cheers will give it a try 👍
0 Likes