Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Apps from phone to SD

(Topic created on: 20-12-2020 10:10 AM)
DaveP
Apprentice
Options
I just changed my A20e phone to A21S. On the A20 I could easily move apps to SD by going to storage and clicking change button. On A21S there is no change button. Just going through support and been told that I need to raise a case for developers. Anybody else having same problem and raised a case? Can anybody show me where to send messages to developers? Thanks in advance 👍
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can find contact details for each app in Play store
0 Likes
DaveP
Apprentice
Options
there's nothing wrong with the apps as could move them on A20e
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is how the app is compiled that determines if some data can be moved to the SD card. It is nothing to do with the phone.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
apps usually need to be downloaded to work properly as moving them means there is nothing rooted to the control file.. where as you can move contacts... apps are different
0 Likes
DaveP
Apprentice
Options
Guys read the post. I could move them on my A20e. same apps. but I can't move them on my A21S. it has nothing to do with the apps as they are the same ones. some can't be moved and I know that. but I have 32 that are movable that were moved on my A20e but can't move them on A21S
0 Likes
Not-Uzair
Student
Options

I think its cos of a new software update or something, I'm having the same problem. I know for sure it's not a problem with the apps but the software

0 Likes