jag-t
Journeyman
Options
After New update on my Samsung a40 my mobile hotspot isn't working 
7 REPLIES 7
Daffd59
First Poster
Options
I too am having issues with my Samsung A40 since it was updated by Samsung, it keeps alerting me saying SD card was unsafely removed, save data and restart, also no SIM card, i had no problems at all before the update, im fuming and not at all impressed.
0 Likes
jag-t
Journeyman
Options
Hopefully Samsung fixes these issues ASAP
0 Likes
harris_barris
Pioneer
Options
Same, same model of phone too. I have found that you need to try it a few times for it to work. So it does work, you just need to turn it back on when it doesn't connect a few times until it finally works. Sorry, that was fir the OP. Have you tried changing sim card slots?
0 Likes
Lorraine Bailey
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. Installed update on Monday and my hotspot hasn't worked since. It's very frustrating as I can not do any tasks on my laptop now as this was my only source of Internet. 

0 Likes
jag-t
Journeyman
Options
Sorry to hear that..... I've found a way. Turn you phone off and then back on and it should work. Worked for me
0 Likes
artyvisual
First Poster
Options

Same issue here after the recent update this april. Hotspot button doesn't turn blue. I need to restart phone before I am able to turn hotspot on. If you don't do this right away after restart, after a while you won't be able to switch it on. Very annoying bug. Samsung, do you have this problem on your radar/working on it???

0 Likes
HollieNelson
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue with my s9+. Verizon can't fix it which is infuriating! 

0 Likes