Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS SENDING LINK

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 02:24 PM)
xHerGirlfriendx
Student
Options
Hey 👋 instead of sending the actual picture it keeps sending a link to whoever I send it to, I've had a look at settings to see if there's an option to change it, but can't find anything I have both Google and Samsung message app installed. 

Anyone pls any idea how to change it as it's bloody Annoying

6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @xHerGirlfriendx 

If your sending a picture via a text message then this would change the text from a sms to a mms message.

Usually mobile networks charge extra for sending a Multimedia Message.

Also your mobile phone account may need provisioning by your networks support agents for mms to work.

A stable 3g connection is needed.

Personally due to the charge to send a mms and that a mms has a file size restriction I use WhatsApp or Facebook messenger or email to send pictures.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JoJo200672
Student
Options
I too have same issue with sending mms. Recently purchased galaxy A53 5g. Checked all settings, done network reset and still not working.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JoJo200672  have you tried what I've suggested in my earlier reply in this thread ?

0 Likes
JoJo200672
Student
Options
Apart from email, I do use WhatsApp and Facebook messenger, but not all my contacts use either of these apps.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ok @JoJo200672 

As I mentioned in the first reply you also may need to contact your mobile network operator to have mms provisioned on your account as well as having a good stable 3G data connection.

Take into consideration that most networks charge to send a mms too.

0 Likes
xHerGirlfriendx
Student
Options
Hi thanks for the response I've only just seen it ...I believe it's sorted it's self out as it doesn't send links anymore it was when I updated the Google message app built in I think and reput in all the WAP details in again
0 Likes