Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirroring my Samsung A22

(Topic created on: 24-06-2022 02:53 PM)
Jack Kelly
First Poster
Options

I am trying to mirror my Samsung A22 to my Panasonic smart TV .There seems to be no pairing option on my phone .I downloaded Smart View from the App Store.However despite having mirroring on and available on my TV there is no connection to the TV .Both are on the same WiFi.My Previous phone a Samsung 6 used to pair perfectly .Thank you for reading this .

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Jack Kelly: Smart View is an embedded feature of our mobile devices, and is not available on all models. If you swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, is Smart View visible here? Please ensure that you swipe through each page of the Quick Panel, and look for a white triangle with 2 lines circling it. If Smart View isn't visible here, then please check out the link below to explore your alternative Screen Mirroring options. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/what-is-screen-mirroring-and-how-do-i-use-it-with-...

LizzyE
Apprentice
Options
My Smart View on 4 different Galaxy phones and Tabs has been happily working for a year with my Sony Android TV until yesterday 14th June .. all of a sudden will recognise TV, but not connect. Have managed to get 3 of them in by Google Home, but still working on 4th. This is not progress
0 Likes
Jack Kelly
First Poster
Options

Smart view is not a preinstalled app on my phone so I downloaded it from the app store .Still will not work though on my Panasonic TV.

0 Likes
Dsb66
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I'm trying to screen mirror a Hisense smart tv. I have tried the ideas on the above list- none work.

Can the A22 connect to a non Samsung TV? Can I add smart view to it?

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Dsb66 ,

your TV may be using a different screen mirroring system that is not compatible with Smart View. Have you checked the TV manual to see if there is a particular app that will allow you to connect this? 

0 Likes
Dsb66
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for getting back to me. My A9 used smart view and it connected fine. I've upgraded to an A22, which doesn't have the smart view option and I can't use smart things as the TV isn't a Samsung television. The TV uses anytime cast, which (again) worked brilliantly with old phone but not A22. It is a little frustrating. 

So basically the TV is fine, and allows screen mirroring, but my new A22 doesn't seem to have the functionality. Have you any suggestions?

Will I need to just download an app, does the community have any suggestion for decent free ones that aren't chock full of adverts? 

Thanks

0 Likes