Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro sd card

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 09:55 AM)
Dannywhite
First Poster
Options
I have a Samsung a52 5g phone and I tried putting my old sd card into it and it just keeps telling me the micro sd card had be put in a unsafe way so restart my phone to sort it out but no matter how many times I restart phone it just keep telling me to do restart AGAIN..it was a SanDisk card so I thought that might be the problem so I got a new Samsung micro sd card thinking its got to work.but it is doing exactly the same thing.I have been switching my phone off and then inserting the sd card...so some help would be good thanks.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Try formatting the new card. You could also do the same with the old one if you don't have anything you want to keep on it
0 Likes
robox
Student
Options
Hi
0 Likes
Dannywhite
First Poster
Options
I have tried that and have tried unmounting card when told to and also inserting sd card while phone is on and it's still the same I just keep getting these come up

Screenshot_20210508-095913_One UI Home_2796.jpg

Screenshot_20210508-095942_One UI Home_2797.jpg

0 Likes
Dannywhite
First Poster
Options
Hwllo6
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Bit of a long shot, but you might also want to examine the 1 issue that Kaspersky is flagging. Sort the issue with your security, power off your phone, insert your sd card with the power off, power up, and go from there. I also noticed that one of your cards is encrypted. Unencrypt that too. Hopefully, problem solved. 😊
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Pretty much nailed it, the only other thing would be to reformat the card using a PC with a card reader and then try inserting it in the phone again.
0 Likes