Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory

(Topic created on: 13-12-2022 07:14 AM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I have just deleted 4470 items from my phone  pictures videos etc screenshots and now it's saying I've got no memory I can only record four videos and then it's run out of memory...
What ***** is this phone .
Samsung is a mess ....
Dont even need an answer the phones only fit for the bin .
No battery 2 days down too a few hours
Terrible call quality 
Data always connected
Camera is all noise cant focus no deffinition
The worst app i know of .
Vibrate keyboard cuts out if you go fast.
No fast charge any more 2hrs 25 mins is not a fast charge is it .
Watts app wont upload pics or vids says format not supported 
Missing calls as there is now no signal one little dot 
Samsung dont care even after a year its getting worse every 3 weeks phone has cost me over 8k in lost work this year .
Not worth the £275 price tag
 (plastic rubbish)
I seen £50 phones better than this rubbish .
Keyboard types if the wind blows or i get near the screen without touching it 
Gmail wont send pics unless there less than 25 mb 
Keyboard is glitchy 
Speach to text is actually like broken chinease in english cant spell or string a sentance together even makes up words that dont exist ,i get other peoples text appearing on my message ...
Thats just this update .
STOP SMOKING WEED AND FIX YOUR WORK ,ID SACK THE LOT OF YOU TBH 

WORST PHONE I COULD HAVE BOUGHT 

I've gone from a £52 Oakley tell that lasted nearly 6 years with no problems no hassle no software issues at all so this piece of rubbish that has never worked since the day I got it ever since the first update it's been playing up up and Samsung obviously don't care because every update the phone gets worse and worse and worse the battery gets worse and worse the cameras got ridiculous I feel like I want my £275 back because now you've broken my trust as a customer and now I will never ever buy any Samsung product ever again I don't need an answer to this I just want Samsung to realise that they are destroying their company from within and in a minute they're going to go to same way Windows mobile when because of their constant fiddling with the phone they fix one thing and then break something else in the end you end up with more stuff broken and they're fixed now the phone so bad they probably don't even know how to fix it it the original software has gone so I can't even reboot the phone I've had enough F1 all I get from engineers is all hold this but I know that button clear cache blah blah blah blah I bought a phone to make phone calls surf the internet and take some pictures and at the moment I can't do any of those things so what did I pay £275 for this is gone beyond the joke and I'm sure there are loads of people with Samsung phones that will agree with what I say and I've noticed so when you report a problem it says often sometimes never how do you report a problem that never happens that's one thing I don't understand where's the all the time option because you've got a problem with the phone 99% of the time it happens all the time it doesn't happen often or every now and again it's like Samsung turned into the biggest scamming company in the world

3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Need to also remove items from the Junk Folder (if a large number)It is important to ensure that all apps are up to date, with regard to the camera idea to force close, reset and clear data/cache from the app. sending error reports can identify issues and lead to bug fixes down the line.

However with a number of issues it is advisable to wipe the cache partition and repair Apps. on the A series follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2 Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

can also Repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
robange
First Poster
Options
I wanted a couple of photos up of my grandkids ,and my full bloody gallery's been added, what do I do, other than bale out of FB ?
0 Likes
robange
First Poster
Options
Help plze
0 Likes