Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone how do you track

(Topic created on: 13-08-2022 07:55 PM)
martinCarroll
Journeyman
Options

Hi my Girlfriend has lost her phone Samsung Galaxy A52 does anyone know how to track phones or sim cards her phone has no Internet connection I've tried to track it with the Samsung app and find my device but it just keeps coming up with my phone please if anyone can help I'd appreciate it it has my daughters prescription so we really need to know where it is here is the number

11 REPLIES 11
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Do you have a Google account ?? As according to Google it is possible to find your device.
martinCarroll
Journeyman
Options
I don't know the email as it's on her phone 😔 I've tried everything
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @martinCarroll  Were both devices registered on the Samsung account or does your girlfriend have a separate one?  Samsung's find my mobile can work when a device is offline, however the correct settings would need to have been activated.  Settings-Biometrics and Security-Offline Finding. There are also options for Remote Unlock  and send last location. 

In Google's find my device the phone must 

• Be turned on
  • Be signed in to a Google Account
  • Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
  • Be visible on Google Play
  • Have Location turned on
  • Have Find My Device turned on

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

martinCarroll
Journeyman
Options
Mine is registered but not sure about my Girlfriend I don't know her email to her Samsung account as its on her phone and she has no WiFi connection
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @martinCarroll  oh right, there are some third party apps but may not be that helpful without log in details or IMEI number,could contact the Network. see some information here https://www.hellolori.com/post/five-easy-ways-to-track-your-lost-android-phone 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

martinCarroll
Journeyman
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
martinCarroll
Journeyman
Options
I've already tried that
martinCarroll
Journeyman
Options
Can you track the phone number to see what email was used
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Why don't you ask your girlfriend, as I'm sure she knows her email, right? That way, you can find it via Google - Find my Device.