Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Screen Mess Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 10:17 PM)
Pilgrim
First Poster
Options

I just moved to Samsung from my amazing OnePlus 6T (don't know why I did that to myself). Anyway, I cannot for the love of God figure out the stupidity that is this Samsung Lock Screen thing.

1. The screen does not wake up when I receive a notification. Seriously guys this is 2019. What the hell are you upto? :serious-face-with-symbols-covering-mouth:

2. It does for when I get an SMS. But that too, it does not show me the notification. It instead shows that PIN input keypad forcing me to unlock the phone without having a glance at my notification. Why dear God why? :serious-face-with-symbols-covering-mouth:

3. Whenever I get a call, that ***** PIN Input keypad is on the screen, so I have to tap 'Return to Call' in order to accept/reject the call. Arrrghhhhhhh :serious-face-with-symbols-covering-mouth:

I tried the Glimpse app, even then, whenever I receive a notification, instead of showing the ***** bloody notification on the lock screen, the phone demands me to either use Biometric or that bloody PIN input keypad to unlock. I after trying everything setting on and off possible, I give and up returning this unsable piece of *****.

PS. Also, what is up with that *****ty triple camera? I haven't seen this bad a camera for a long time.

1 REPLY 1
Carlmano
Student
Options

About the triple cam. Complete joke. Had the A7 for 5 years or more. One cam perfect images to the smallest detail. My brand new A50..3 came!! And average image quality!!🤬

0 Likes