Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update Samsung A70

(Topic created on: 17-10-2021 03:01 PM)
susie79
Apprentice
Options
Hi. Since the update last week my phone screen flickers at times? It happens using the keyboard a lot but also at other times just scrolling to read. Almost as if it's refreshing for a split second. Ive rebooted twice but to no avail. Has anybody else come across this? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@susie79: Are you using any specific apps when the issue occurs? Do you have a custom Theme enabled? Can you try switching off the phone, then press the Power and Volume Up keys together until the Samsung logo appears on screen. Release the buttons at this stage, and you should see a Recovery Mode screen. Using the Volume Down button, scroll to Wipe Cache Partition, and hit the Power button to select it. Select 'Yes', then scroll to Reboot System Now on the Recovery Menu, and tap the Power button. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
bfdfx
First Poster
Options
I got the same problems, 16 Oct 2021. it makes me resume game again and again.
0 Likes
susie79
Apprentice
Options
Hi Andrew. It's happening on all Apps. I thought I'd deleted the cache using the optimise now button but will try to do it as you say. I will let you know if the problem persists. Thank you.
0 Likes
susie79
Apprentice
Options
Hi. Done as suggested. Uninstalled my theme, opened in safe mode etc but still happening :(( any further suggestions I could try please. I do wish Samsung didn't force these updates on us though...
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Same here , especially when doing its background work.
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
If you send a data log to Samsung it goes crazy like its killing the battery 🔋
0 Likes