Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update for Samsung A40

(Topic created on: 21-04-2021 03:12 AM)
presidentprez1
First Poster
Options
I just want to say to Samsung since this latest update you have completely ruined my experience with my phone. Why did you take away the option of getting rid of that annoying semi circle at the top of the screen where the camera sits its so ugly.  And don't get me started on the horrible keyboard that you now force us to use. The swipe option is pathetic i have to swipe multiple times to get the correct (weird) that was meant to say word i am going to leave in the words out thinks i am inputing i go slow when (doing) swiping but it's ridiculous any weird beginning with O forget about it. Why do you have to force these update on us when the phone was perfect the way it was
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Your not alone in not being happy that the ability to hide the camera cut out has been removed.

There are options in the Goodlock app and it's modules to help with that.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note10-series/how-can-we-get-rid-of-the-quot-hole-punch-q...  Credits to @JAMES4578 

In regards to the keyboard my Samsung keyboard is fine but have you considered using another keyboard option ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ecosse01
Voyager
Options
Microsoft SwiftKey is amazing.
0 Likes