Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest software update problem

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 05:46 PM)
Whitey44
Journeyman
Options
Last night I had a notification saying that I had a software update so I installed it and now my Facebook Messenger chat heads are not appearing. they are turned on in the app settings and I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it's still isn't working properly I did not have this problem until I updated the software, please can someone tell me what's going on
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Options
Try going to NOTIFICATIONS, then ADVANCED SETTINGS, then floating notifications and choose your choice, hope this helps
Options
Alternatively turn off your device and plug into laptop, then press volume up and power key together until a menu pops up, using volume buttons navigate to clear cache, repeat and then reboot phone 📱😀
Whitey44
Journeyman
Options
I'll try the advanced settings option because unfortunately I don't have a laptop or computer, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy A12 which in all honesty I have been very disappointed with the software since day one. also I am unable to connect it to my Smart TV for screen sharing and screen mirroring but my brother who has a Samsung Galaxy A21e connected his phone to my TV straight away and he wasn't even on my Wi-Fi like my TV is.
Options
If your due an upgrade the samsung A52 is a great upgrade and has most features your needing 👌
0 Likes
Whitey44
Journeyman
Options
Thanks but unfortunately I have not long upgraded from an A6 to this a 12 so it looks like it will be awhile before I get the features on need, thanks again for all your advice and help 🙂👍