Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last update

(Topic created on: 08-06-2022 03:23 AM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Following the last update I have had the most tremendous trouble trying to get internet access it appears that Samsung update has done something to the network on my phone and he's constantly connected to the internet the inwards and outwards arrow on the signal notification is always on it never goes off it's got to the point where you can't even log in to the bank because the phone is always connected to something when you ad that to the hazy camera the screen dims when you're using the phone phone so you have to keep touching the screen to keep the phone awake even when you're typing the screen dims and the phone goes off it's even worse when you use speech to text because the phone just goes off when you're in the middle of talking ,lost numbers the lost photos the dodgy screen I think Samsung should ban  all weed smokers from their premises because if Samsung think this is an update when you're obviously allstoned out your heads🤣
This phone has been proved to be worse than a Windows phone every time you do something to the phone something else breaks or something doesn't work it's got to the point now where the phone really is completely useless and I am the most unimpressed with any product I have ever owned and that include windows I wish I had stayed with my Oakitel .
5 years and not one problem the phone work perfect this phone has been nothing but agro since the day I got it it's not the phone I bought I almost feel like I've been scammed
It's like when I was looking for a phone I thought I'll buy Samsung because they're really good quality and then when it turned up it's made of plastic it has plastic camera lenses it has a plastic back doesn't come with a case doesn't come with a screen protector the charging lead was like 3 inches long for 275 quid I would have been better off getting a cup putting hole in the bottom tie a bit of string to it get another cup but hole in that the phone is full of stuff you don't want or don't need there's no instructions or no way to tell you what does what how you do anything it's like all the nonsense about glasstic🤣 it's f****** plastic you can't change a letter to create a new product
2 REPLIES 2
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Ill Never buy any samsung ever again , its a long way to the bottom from the top spot
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I know I think the Troubles coming from your trying to update every model of phone phone from every age but the single update isn't capable of working on all phones so when you update certain models have a dodgy screen but the screens perfect on the others and then the camera don't work on one and it works on the other and we're all going round in ever decreasing circles
0 Likes