Did you mean: 

Keyboard idea

(Topic created on: 16-03-2021 10:26 AM)
Members_mSuYO8n
Student
Options

So I have a idea for the Emojis.

I really don't like to search for Emojis for so long

and my idea is can you make an option where you can add an extra section with your favorite Emojis you can put there any Emoji you want from any other section and they stay in the same order and don't chage if you don't chage it.

Similar to the "recents" section but they always stay and they are in the same order no matter if you use them or not just like a folder.

Thank You.

5 REPLIES 5
aa68
Voyager
Options
bro you have a recently used emoji section, it's pretty useful tbf
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Members_mSuYO8n ,

We let our developers know about your idea. They've advised us that they want to look out for more folks wanting it before considering implementation - so I'd encourage other people who'd like this feature to like your post and/or let us know in this thread. 🙂:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Members_mSuYO8n
Student
Options

Yeah its useful but the problem is if I don't use them they go down and they get lost and I cannot find them then I have to search for them again in all categories 

0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
I swear there's already an emoji search bar?
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think a favourite emoji section would be beneficial, though obviously it depends on demand. Whilst  do not have a problem using search bar if not in the  recents section it would save some time.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes