Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is it safe to use a gadget like the photostick on my Galaxy a50?

(Topic created on: 12/11/19 16:55)
john107
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

I found about a gadget called photostick and I wanted to ask you guys if you know if I can use it on my galaxy a50 or if its not safe and it might delete all of my images?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
Options
Galaxy A Series

We're unable to comment on compatibility of third party products, @john107. If you're concerened, why not back up to Smart Switch before giving it a go?

Vicky2298
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Don't try these kind of gadgets on your smartphones. I used it by mistake on one of my samsung devices and the so called photostick made my phone completely stuck for a while. I mentioned a link from where I bought this device. Please keep an eye in future.  These gagdets surely look and the main thing is price.

0 Likes
GingerSteve
Voyager
Options
Galaxy A Series

If I've found the same product you're talking about, (basically looks like a usb memory stick)
I'm not sure of the benefits of it.

Are you looking at saving internal storage ? Samsung's own usb C to usb A dongle is relatively cheap and would allow for a usb memory stick or micro sd to usb adapter to be used as an OTG option.

Or is this photostick used for something else that I've missed?

KevinNerd
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

I searched a lot about this product named Photostick. It only transfer your photos from your smartphone to it's storage. You can do that with the help of memorycard. If you are wishing to learn more about Photostick Mobile for Android devices, I found an article on this - https://ixwallet.org/photostick-mobile-for-android/.

I bought one for myself and it isn't working. Tried several times contacting the company but no response. Don't get ripped!

0 Likes