Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection

(Topic created on: 27-03-2022 10:06 PM)
tibby3a
First Poster
Options
For the last week my mobile A11 keeps stopping the connection with my Internet. I downloaded the updates and I turns my talktalk connection off and I get the message 'connected without Internet'. I then have to delete the Internet and reconnect then it works for about 20 minutes and it happens again.  Can anyone help please 🙏
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you using the Samsung Internet Browser or another browser @tibby3a 

Is this happening in one particular area or everywhere  ?

There is a diagnostic test tool in your Samsung Members app under the GetHelp section.

In the interim please try > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
tibby3a
First Poster
Options
Hi. It's happening everywhere in my house, when I'm out and away from my WiFi It's OK. I will try the link, thank you.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

From what you wrote this looks to be an issue with your Home Broadband Wi-Fi connection, and or your cell masts in your area have an issue and or suffering from mast congestion.

In regards to Home Broadband Wi-Fi try choosing another wireless channel in your router as the one your using maybe noisy due to others in your immediate area using the same wirelss channel ,and if the router allows split the frequencies to 2.4ghz and 5ghz and then forget the network in your phone and try connecting to 2.4ghz and then 5ghz as some phone's prefer one over the other.

In regards to network cell masts there maybe an online network checker your network provides that should show any known issues. You can also let them know of a new issue you have.

Sometimes resetting the network connection can help.

Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network connection.

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do from your end in regards to network congestion. 

I wish you all the best. :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes