Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal storage a21s move apps to sd card

(Topic created on: 24-12-2020 10:30 PM)
Bølla
First Poster
Options

Can Samsung please fix this. I cannot move apps. I just bought samsung mobiles to my whole family. One was a21s. But on this model we cannot move apps to sd. Please fix. 

Or i can guaratee i will never hava a samsung proudct in my house again.... i think 😕

13 REPLIES 13
Members_9roPrXT
First Poster
Options

I have the s21 and the a21s and the a21 is is a pile of rubbish , cannot move anything to SD card where as S21 you can and the A32 and A52 you can we are all moving away from sansung this is total rubbish. And the A52 keeps crashing and they just blame the apps and tell u to run it in safe mode. 

0 Likes
Members_9roPrXT
First Poster
Options

Nothing todo with the developer as I have the s21 and the a21s and the a21 is is a pile of rubbish  same apps , cannot move anything to SD card where as S21 you can and the A32 and A52 you can we are all moving away from sansung this is total rubbish. And the A52 keeps crashing and they just blame the apps and tell u to run it in safe mode. 

0 Likes
Royal Bigness
First Poster
Options

Yeah, that's because the developer of that app allows you to. Check the others. I will bet money you can't move the other 95 %.of apps.

I have heard that if you enter the device in developer mode you  can move all the apps over to SD card.

Still looking into this unless someone here can explain.

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
This post was made over 3 years ago unfortunately I can't check anymore as I have the S24 Ultra and it doesn't accept SD cards 😂
0 Likes