Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal storage a21s move apps to sd card

(Topic created on: 24-12-2020 10:30 PM)
Bølla
First Poster
Options

Can Samsung please fix this. I cannot move apps. I just bought samsung mobiles to my whole family. One was a21s. But on this model we cannot move apps to sd. Please fix. 

Or i can guaratee i will never hava a samsung proudct in my house again.... i think 😕

13 REPLIES 13
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Apps can only be moved to the SD card if the developer has allowed the app to be moved it's no fault of Samsung if the app cannot be moved.
AndySol
Student
Options
I have exactly the same problem on brand new M31. it affects all the apps do nothing to do with developers. must be an android issue, have seen other non Samsung users with same problem recently
0 Likes
ddddddd
Apprentice
Options
i can't move any of my apps either. Total waste of money
0 Likes
MalcolmS
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem with A21s. No issue on previous model - J5.

I would not have bought if I had known or would have gone for a model with 64gb internal memory.

Why the change?

Why no fix?
0 Likes
Bazabaz
Explorer
Options
Good point and true, but you can't move any apps none believe me iv downloaded apps I have had on previous Samsung phones like the note 8 that I moved to sd but are unable to move on this pile of,,,,,
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
The option to move an app to the SD card appears on my phone

Screenshot_20210313-131001_Settings_32592.jpg

0 Likes
Bazabaz
Explorer
Options
hi there is no option on the A21s, I have developer option and have set force apps to sd card, but when I go through the process there is still no option to change or move in fact the change storage option is not even there never mind grayed out.
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm guessing maybe the option isn't available on your device.
Bazabaz
Explorer
Options
yer to be honest I think that's the case, just seems pointless having an sd slot when the only things you can put on it are photos, I can put them on the cloud storage
0 Likes