Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls discoonected from Bluetooth audio system

(Topic created on: 31-10-2021 12:30 PM)
delboyuk2508
Explorer
Options

Hi

I have a Galaxy A12 and have paired it to my Mercedes Comand unit in my car, whenever I get an incoming call it allows me to answer the call, but then the bluetooth disconnects but the call is still connected, after about 30 seconds the bluetooth reconnects.

My previous phone (Galaxy A40) was fine and had no issues.

For your info I am using a Mercedes Comand NTG 2.5 head unit factory fitted as standard.

Any ideas would be appreciated, I have tried different Bluetooth AVRCP versions, currently set on 1.6 but it has made no difference.

3 REPLIES 3
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@delboyuk2508 Hi, you can try to reset network settings. This restores the wireless connections. You don't lose data, you have to reconfigure Wifi and Bluetooth. Go to Settings / General management / Reset / Reset network settings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
delboyuk2508
Explorer
Options

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I have tried it with "Gabeldorsche enabled"  within Developer Options, which appears to have cured the problem, I have tested it twice now and the call is stable now, will see how it goes, I will post back later.

delboyuk2508
Explorer
Options

I have tried everything in developer options to  cure this fault but whatever setting I change it still disconnects the bluetooth, it must be the phone settings as it didn't happen with my last phone a Galaxy a40. Having tested it today extensively it would appear that the bluetooth is disconnectingfrom the Comand unit but the call is still connected on the phone, which is no good when driving. When I make a call it is fine, its only receiving them that the fault appears.

Any ideas would be gratefull.

Cheers

0 Likes