Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images and Videos on A53 5G are Too Wide

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 03:45 PM)
pcantin
First Poster
Options

Hi there.

As the title suggests, when I play videos on my phone (especially in Facebook), the video seems to be cutoff on both sides. It seems that the video and certain images are too wide for my screen. I have looked at the settings, and I can't seem to fix this issue. My wife has the same phone, but she does not have the same issue.

Normally this isn't a big issue, but sometimes words are cutoff, etc.

Thank you for any suggestions.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@pcantin hello, try the following steps: Access Settings / Applications and activate show system applications: click on the area marked in the screenshot, activate Show system apps and accept. Look for the Videoplayer app, and in the options you will see three points above- right.Perform Uninstall updates and restart the phone.Next-update the Videoplayer app manually and check.Greetings!

apps eng..jpeg

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@pcantin: Can you try heading to Settings > Display > Screen zoom, and move the slider to the left to see if this helps. Go back, select 'Full screen apps' and try toggling on Facebook. If it's already enabled, toggle it off to see if this makes a difference. If you're visiting Facebook via a browser app, such as Samsung Internet, open the app > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Settings > Webpage view and scrolling > Pinch to zoom in/out of webpages, and enable this option. Now, when viewing a video, pinch your thumb and forefinger together on the screen to zoom out, to see if the whole video can be viewed in this manner. If you're using the Facebook app, check the in app settings to see if a similar option is available. You may also wish to turn the phone on its side to enter Landscape mode, as this will allow more space for the video to be displayed. Let me know if this helps. 

thedarkne
First Poster
Options
Hello how to make a my screen recorder Settings on vidoes saw 😞 and my phone button order
0 Likes