Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will never buy a Samsung product again, consider this before you do

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 12:13 AM)
Samantha211
Student
Options

I don't think I have ever been treated so badly by a company. You actually brought me to tears on a number of occasions. 

I've been on and off the phone so many times to try and get my phone repaired and despite you saying it was all fixed over the phone I've received it back in a worse condition than when it was sent off.

Be wary if you buy a Samsung product and it needs repair your in for poor treatment. Once they have your money from a purchase they're not interested.

9 REPLIES 9
Darvil
First Poster
Options
I am sorry to hear that you have had such bad service. I have just received my new phone so I've yet to experience any dealings with the company. I do hope that someone from the company responds to your post, it will be interesting to see if Samsung care about there customers. As a new customer I do hope so.
0 Likes
Samantha211
Student
Options

Thank you for your kind words Darvil, I sincerely hope you don't have to go through what I did. Best of luck with your new phone.

0 Likes
SirStottalot
Pathfinder
Options
What was said to bring you to tears?
Are you saying they spoke to you in such a foul manner that it upset you?
0 Likes
Claresherie221
Apprentice
Options
They most probably had samantha waiting for hours which costs money. and assuring her they,d fixed the device. She really needs to check I.M.E.I number. It might not be Samantha's phone tht was posted back to her. where in bad condition. id b peeved too wouldn't you? I'll be surprised if they've sent her mobile to someone else phone vise versa. Good luck with your complaint and I really hope they compensate you Samantha you deserve an explanation. tell them you're going to take it further if not sorted.
Claresherie221
Apprentice
Options
Take it further i did. it were sorted with new phone better actually and 2mnths free bill. got it in 24 hrs . I assure you it will work.
They most probably had samantha waiting for hours which costs money. and assuring her they,d fixed the device. She really needs to check I.M.E.I number. It might not be Samantha's phone tht was posted back to her. where in bad condition. id b peeved too wouldn't you? I'll be surprised if they've sent her mobile to someone else phone vise versa. Good luck with your complaint and I really hope they compensate you Samantha you deserve an explanation. tell them you're going to take it further if not sorted.
Dacey
First Poster
Options
I Wish i never got involved with samsung also they have gone down hill drasticlly i totally agree so quick to take your cash but as soon as a problem arises they dont want to know pass you to every tom dick and harry as long as they dont have to take responibility for any issues they are happy but leave you until you are at breaking point no care for there customers at all i agree with you 110% x
0 Likes
selthedon
Student
Options

I started with Apple, went to Sony and used their phones for 8 years or so until I tried Samsung.  Bought an A70 and now  the camera stopped working properly, it doesn't focus.

Not one message from Samsung in these board to try and help a lot of people in the same situation as me, nothing.  At least Sony tried helping when there was an issue.

Called Samsung Tech service, they told me I would need to replace the camera module, cost was half of what the phone cost me so no, I'm not doing it.

I never recommended a Samsung phone in my life to anyone as they're *****, yet I made the mistake of getting one for myself.  Never again Samsung, your products are turd and your customer service is worse.

0 Likes
I will never buy Sam
First Poster
Options

I will never buy Samsung phone again also.  trade in scam.

Members_rkjQhHk
First Poster
Options

I 100% agree samsung suck 

0 Likes