Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Samsung Galaxy S5

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 11:26 AM)
Isabelq
First Poster
Options

so i wanna record my screen but i can't it says my Ui has been stopped. But i wanna upload my youtube video but i can't beacuse no matter what screen record app i use it says again that my UI has been stopped. And i don't know what to do? But i really wanna uploaf my video whit my screen!:(

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
WPM
Journeyman
Options
I gues its because its no longer supported if you have updated the software you may end up buying a new phone or Google ad to see if has stopped working. The phone software can not handle current updates because of its limited memory and graphics and speed. that's why you may have to upgrade it came out 2014 so yes its time for a change.
0 Likes
WPM
Journeyman
Options
most phone today require at at 128bg to run most of today apps anything is absolutely no use as the apps themselves use alot of memory graphics speed etc. so you will Have yo move with the times to kerpnup with your contact messages etc. its ok android phones are not as expensive just do your research 1st thrn you be ok.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Firstly, try clearing system cache and try again.

0 Likes
Lovetech79
Explorer
Options
Did the person really say they using a S5 still!!! nothing now is supported on that phone!! only a mains socket to charge the thing!!
0 Likes