Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no play store on my phone.

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 09:09 PM)
lee2020020
Student
Options
I have no play store on my phone anyware after flashing my phone with firmware. I downloaded the correct firmware from Samsung website. So I tried to install it via apk and get the message saying .. no apps can perform this action. I can not find an answer to this no ware.  The phone has never been rooted or messed around with. Every thing works on phone calls texts etc just no play store 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You need to go into My Files, locate the app file select it and hit install. Before you do that you will need to allow installation from unknown sources in security settings. You will also need to install Google Play Services and Google Play Framework.
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hi there have a look at the link below and see if that works?
http://www.bsocialshine.com/2016/05/how-to-install-or-get-back-google-play.html?m=1
0 Likes
lee2020020
Student
Options
I got this back from Samsung but don't understand it i tried to dl google play frame work but when I go to install it it says app not installed

Screenshot_20210203-195326_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
OK, I've read the response from Samsung which is not clear. EDM policy is usually seen on business phones.

Can you give me more info? What device and firmware is it running? I know you flashed the device. Was there a reason for this ie was it troublesome before? I assume you used Odin to flash it?
0 Likes
lee2020020
Student
Options
yes used odin to flash it. I flashed it because phone was just dead basically. every thing works as it should calls texts etc. just no play store
0 Likes
lee2020020
Student
Options
I got this back from Samsung but don't understand it i tried to dl google play frame work but when I go to install it it says app not installed
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you tell me the device and software it's running. You could also look on xda developers for Gapps which is an all in one for Google installation.
0 Likes