Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I can't find the built samsung screen recorder

(Topic created on: 17-04-2020 01:56 PM)
magyi
Apprentice
Options

Problem: Hello! I'm using Galaxy A40 (2019) and I already have the latest UI version. (What I can install for this device.) I saw the new elements on the uptade list. It showed the "built recorder"  function but the only thing I have the screenshoot option in the settings and pictogramm icons on the topline.  I know there is a game launcher app but it doesn't record nothing just the games. 

Question: How can I find the screen recorder ? 

Best Regard

15 REPLIES 15
AsadM
Options
Hi @many. Hope you're doing well. Please try switching off the phone for 20 seconds, and when you switch on the phone, swipe down the Notification panel twice, and look through the icons. Do you see a Screen recorder icon?
magyi11111
First Poster
Options

Thanks your  fast answer. I took 2 scrshoot for you, I can't see here. Screenshot_20200417-142548_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20200417-140728_Permission controller.jpg

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Thanks for the pictures. Where did you buy your phone from? Also, where are you based?
0 Likes
magyi
Apprentice
Options

I bought it in Hungary, I'm from Hungary. (EU) 

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Thanks for confirming. You can speak to our friend in Hungary for guidance with this. Their contact Support page can be found here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

@magyi11111  i live in the uk got android 10 update on wedensday morning and i cant seem to find the screen recorder either its not on my quick toggles have u found out were it is ? 

0 Likes
magyi
Apprentice
Options

@Rob1985 Waited the new features with the update, but the screen recorder didn't come. My software is android 10 and One UI 2.0

These are the requirements for the built screen recorder. 

0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

@magyi  my software version is android 10 one ui 2.0 aswell i just found out there working on a new firware its a minor update maybe this will have the screen recorder added. Screenshot_20200418-115359_CheckFirm.jpg

0 Likes
magyi
Apprentice
Options

Yes we should, but we didn't get it. 

I wrote this before, that everyrhing is given, but it still doesn't work. 

The update seems unnecessary for the A series users, because the battery completely killed by new update. My phone is running very fast since yesterday(update).

So We got nothing but Our phone will be useless after android 10.  In my opinion, next update will no longer be supported by this system. 

0 Likes