Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i brought this new Samsung but after two weeks it kept turning its self off

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 01:57 PM)
blueJ
Journeyman
Options
Not happy lucky EE sent me new one but lets hope it dont do the same as the phone has been awsome upto then hope it was just that faulty one lol
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
was it rebooting or just powering off? I remember hearing about a guy who swapped a Samsung Note 10 or Note 10 plus like 4 or 5 times claiming he had a dead pixel in each one he got... turns out the "dead pixel" was the sensor flickering on the top screen during call... was no fault lol.

but your one does sound odd.
blueJ
Journeyman
Options
haha i bet he felt silly ...this new 1 they sent has been totally fine thank god thanks tho 😊
blueJ
Journeyman
Options
yh powering off it was x
blueJ
Journeyman
Options
hahahah dead pixel
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I had to stop working with the general public... sometimes their stupidity just winds me up lol.
blueJ
Journeyman
Options
haha hah pmsl yh u know that no commen sense x
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
just make sure you careful with the software updates... only do them when you have good amount of battery. I did a software update the other day... thought it messed my phone up lol. just stayed on that black Samsung logo screen for like 15 mins... thought I just turned it into a brick. glad your phone is still working good and well.
0 Likes
blueJ
Journeyman
Options
apart from i dropped it cracked screen sometimes i think an old brick would b easier lol
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
you already dropped it? seriously? LOL I mean I'm sorry to hear that ha. if it gets worse maybe u can go through insurance or get EE damage cover... not full cover. I try to be careful best I can... touch wood... im not looking to upgrade in November, just go sim only. phones are getting too expensive.
0 Likes