What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving any benefits in the Samsung Members App

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 11:14 PM)
Options
Hey, I Recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A53 5G from iD mobile in the UK, I downloaded the Samsung members app only to find there were no benefits even after signing in, why is this? My phone wasn't sourced from another country, it is from the UK and I live in the UK.

6 REPLIES 6
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It's normal, they don't give benefits to us plebs with A series devices
Options
On my A71 I did get benefits tho, that's what I don't get rn
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
When you bought the A71 what promotion was running? If there wasn't one for the A53 there won't be anything shown in benefits
0 Likes
mikey65
Student
Options
Looking that way mate. Even though I spent over £500 with them, and haven't had my free airbuds yet 🙃. JOKE MATE. And I'm leaving smarty, worst network ever!!!!
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I've had decent service from Tesco Mobile over the last few years (they use O2 network but have their own customer service team). Anyway good luck choosing a new network with coverage near where you live and work. That's the main crux here, we're limited to either Vodafone or O2. O2 has the stronger signal so we can use the mobiles inside, Vodafone is an end of the garden job. Both are only good for SMS and voice calls though, everything else we do through our broadband.
0 Likes
mikey65
Student
Options
I think it's just the luck of the draw 😧🤟🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿!
0 Likes