Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

How to transfer movies/pics etc from MacBook to A12

(Topic created on: 22-11-2021 08:07 AM)
meddyliol
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Having had a Samsung A12 for two days I am having problems transferring 'stuff' fro MacBook to phone. My previous phone was an iPhone. I have tried the third party 'Android File Transfer' app with little success. What is the best app for transferring music/video etc?

Thanks

Brian

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cherrymi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Hi, nice to meet you. If you still want to know how to transfer movies/pics etc from MacBook to A12,  try Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac. It helps you to import movies/pics etc from MacBook to A12 easily via USB Cable connecting. But if the movies/pics etc file type are not supported by your A12, you can not play them on your A12, too. Please note that. Hope this will be your help. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy A Series

@meddyliol: I recommend downloading Smart Switch by following the link below and clicking on 'How Do I Get Smart Switch On My PC or Mac' to find the relevant version. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

For further steps, please check out the following link.

Transfer music files from your PC to your Galaxy phone or tablet (samsung.com)

0 Likes
meddyliol
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Thanks for that. Am downloading it now. 😎

0 Likes
Solution
cherrymi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Hi, nice to meet you. If you still want to know how to transfer movies/pics etc from MacBook to A12,  try Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac. It helps you to import movies/pics etc from MacBook to A12 easily via USB Cable connecting. But if the movies/pics etc file type are not supported by your A12, you can not play them on your A12, too. Please note that. Hope this will be your help. 

View solution in context

0 Likes