Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO PHONE CALL RECORDING ON MY A21S

(Topic created on: 18-01-2021 09:38 PM)
RYAN92UK21
Apprentice
Options
Hi can anyone tell me where to find the call RECORDING setting as I live in uk and on my phone i can't find the Samsung call recorder can someone please help thank you :smiling-face:
13 REPLIES 13
J4SON
Apprentice
Options
Didnt know Samsung did a call recorder... id be interested. I use ACR call recorder on the google play store, its free and works well.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
pretty certain Samsung phones don't have that feature built in... you have to download a 3rd party app normally and in some countries they don't even allow call recording due to privacy rules.
skandigraun
Explorer
Options

It's not only Samsung. The feature has been explicitly removed from Android (even for 3rd party apps), mostly due to the wildly varying regulations around the world regarding call recording. Since Android 9 call recording is only possible on rooted phones.

https://www.androidauthority.com/android-pie-call-recording-895253/

RYAN92UK21
Apprentice
Options
which one mate is it weq4u the developers
0 Likes
J4SON
Apprentice
Options
i use Call Recorder - ACR by NLL
RYAN92UK21
Apprentice
Options
brill just I need it as I'm getting bother off an ex due to harassment and need proof for police as they've asked me to
0 Likes
RYAN92UK21
Apprentice
Options
yea tried it mate it doesn't work only the we Q 4 u one works 1 u have mate doesn't work for me as it only records my voice not the other oncoming call mate
0 Likes
J4SON
Apprentice
Options
no worries mate, just a word of caution, be careful how u use it, its fine for personal use but using it as evidence can backfire... Because there are laws about using it as evidence against someone...they can sue for damages etc.. just google something like call recording laws to see what i mean.

take is easy, all the best.

Skins
Apprentice
Options
the police can track and record call on your behalf and I'm sure they just contact your service provider. you may possibly be able to have your service provider yourself