Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to check which applications in GalaxyA52 5G use my camera

(Topic created on: 24-11-2021 07:38 AM)
Spectro
Pioneer
Options

Hi! 🙂

How could I check which applications use the camera in my Galaxy A52 5G?

I am aware that I could check all of the tens, maybe hundreds of applications one by one, to see which permissions they have. But that is so time consuming!

In my previous Honor phone there was an easy way of checking in one place all the applications which were aloud to use e.g. the camera or microphone etc.

I wonder is there in this latest Android 11 version for Galaxy A52 5G somewhere in the settings a place where one could check easily which applications have a permission to use the camera?

Thank you so much!

Have a great day all of you! 😀👍

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Yes, type permissions manager into the search bar on the app screen. This will go to a privacy page. From there you will be able to access all apps with the various permissions etc.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Yes, type permissions manager into the search bar on the app screen. This will go to a privacy page. From there you will be able to access all apps with the various permissions etc.
Spectro
Pioneer
Options

Galaxyyouser21,

Thank you so much for your great advice! 😃👌

It is so good to check which applications have e.g. permission to the microphone, camera, calendar, contacts, photos and else personal data.

Due to your clear answer I got peace of mind concerning this matter! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Thanks for letting me know. Samsung devices are great to use. I wouldn't choose anything else tbh.
Spectro
Pioneer
Options

And this Community is so great addition to the Samsung phones! Thanks to active members like you who add a great value to this community! :smiling-face: It is nice to know, in case I do not know, somebody may be does! And the third one may be gets help from our discussion!

Have a Great Day!