Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i transfer from a dead phone with a broken charging point

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 05:57 PM)
Bonnie1987
First Poster
Options

How do i transfer from a dead phone with a broken charging point? Yesterday when i did go to bed i cud not charge my a41 and it had 3% left (i did not have a samsung account then) but i cud not charge, and used the cable that come with the phone. How di i transfer all data from it? I had spend almost 40 dollads in a gmae called fnaf ar that i can´t get back now, plese respond!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
unfortunately it doesn't have wireless charging. you have a few options. First change your charger. check if the wire is dodgy. sometimes holding it at an angle (gently holding the plus to one side ) can work. maybe you can get a new phone and contact the devs most games can restore your progress. ie if you spent that money on the game then you got a confirmation email from Samsung or Google? it may well be backed up to your Google account. how old is the device is it under warranty? if its not and nothing works go to a shop that does phone repairs and ask then to fix the port. I've seen this done for 20 to 100 gbp.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Just get the port repaired, its not a big or expensive job. Just make sure you are certain that it IS the port that's the issue, and not anything else.
0 Likes