Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i assign different notification sounds for different apps on my galaxy a52?

(Topic created on: 29-11-2021 06:58 PM)
Sweetpotato5212
Apprentice
Options

On my previous phones I have been able to have different sounds for text messages, life 360 alerts, messenger and many other apps. I have not been able to figure out how to do that on the  Galaxy A52. Right now every notification has the same sound and it's making me crazy. Please help. 

26 REPLIES 26
Sweetpotato5212
Apprentice
Options

I got that far and that allows me to pick one sound for all notifications.  I would like to know how to assign different sounds for different apps.

0 Likes
Sweetpotato5212
Apprentice
Options

Right now all my app notification have the same sound. Texts, life 360 alerts, messenger, games, medication reminder......... all the same.

0 Likes
Sweetpotato5212
Apprentice
Options

I'm new, how do I message?

0 Likes
Christina Mattas
First Poster
Options

I agree with you sweet potato, i have just bought the same phone and tried everything i can to have different notification sounds but it only allows me one for everything. This is so annoying as my old s6 allowed me to have different ones. I see no-one has addressed your question yet, so i would also like to know if it’s possible on this latest phone. Very disappointed as i’m not able to tell if it’s a text message or email coming thru. Anyone out there have any answers please?

0 Likes
Grammy1
First Poster
Options

I have tried everything. I guess you can only use 1 sound. Not fun.

0 Likes
maxss9005
First Poster
Options

Does not allow to choose a different sound for different apps. One sound is assigned to all apps.
This a flawed in this model  Galaxy A52 5G.
I have the same model having same issue.

0 Likes
maxss9005
First Poster
Options

Does not allow in this Model . This is  a flawed in this model ,I'm having the same issue. Have the same phone and tried everything does not allow . One sound for all apps unless different apps have their own notification sound . Same here can't figure between e-mail &text messages  unless you go into within  app settings but not all apps will let you pick or choose  a different notification sound . Gmail will let you , Signal will let you ,depends on user preference overall  .This is  a flawed in this model.

0 Likes
Kevin Nev
First Poster
Options

https://youtu.be/5-Qiojshpys

This was my solution.

0 Likes
Sweetpotato5212
Apprentice
Options

I absolutely hate having only one sound. I find I end up missing important messages assuming it's an alert for something else.

0 Likes