Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot phone

(Topic created on: 17-04-2024 07:15 AM)
nitak
Student
Options
I managed to do the cache partition, but my phone is still getting hot when using it,I've put in safe mode, phone doesn't get hot then as I'm not using it....phone only started getting hot yesterday, I've tried all the tips I've seen on samsung online ?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Can you tell us exactly what you are doing when it gets hot ie gaming, browsing, etc. Can you also advise what phone model you have. How old is the phone? Has it had a previous repair, authorised or not. What environment are you using the phone in.
There are many reasons why a device overheats. Please provide more information.
0 Likes
nitak
Student
Options
It's when I'm browsing etc,it's samsung a54 5g had about 3 months, it's had no repairs,I've downloaded the thermal guardian to see if that helps
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Is it still under warranty?
0 Likes
nitak
Student
Options
Yes,its a pay monthly phone from tesco
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks. The device should not be getting hot when browsing. Considering the steps you've already taken, the tips you've used, and the age of the phone, I'd consider returning the phone to Tesco and ask them to take a look.
nitak
Student
Options
Thanks,I will be popping to tesco at the weekend, somethings not right,I've had sansungs for years and this is the first one to do this .
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Yes it doesn't sound normal. It'll be better for somebody to get hands on experience of this heat problem so they can better resolve this for you.
0 Likes