Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 10:29 PM)
vicky42
Pioneer
Options
Im looking to get a new samsung, ive had my s for about 4 years, and have looked at the A13, pls let me know ur thoughts?
😀😀
15 REPLIES 15
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you've had an S device
Might be an idea at either getting an S22 device or one of last years S21 devices
Really depends on how much money you are looking at spending.
Also what features do you want from your device
There's no doubt the Ultra phones are amazing devices. But maybe you don't need all they offer and One of the other range is more suitable
Phones are a highly personal thing and opinions are very subjective
Visit a Samsung Experience Store and get hands on with them and see what suits you
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A phone is a personal item that has to meet your own individual requirements @vicky42 

Therefore I'd suggest the following.

Look on YouTube for reviews and look at spec sheets for a list of phone's with features and functions that you'll need.

Then look at prices to see which will meet your budget or network tariffs / upgrades that's open to you.

Then pop into a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Stores with working retail models on display to get a feel for them.

Enjoy your journey  😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Along with the above sound advice, consider what essential features you have now on your phone and what you can live without. By this I mean a headphone socket, MicroSD slot, 2nd SIM slot etc. Buying a phone in 2022 is a vastly different experience to 4 years ago. You'll also need to look at whether or not you can use 5G yet for your phone network where you live and work. Don't rule out other brands to get the features you really want, Samsung aren't the only manufacturers of decent Android phones. Rather than a Samsung Experience shop I'd recommend going to a network store and check out all the options available in person. You might find a Google Pixel, Oppo, Motorola or Nokia for example the better option for you
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I wld defo recommend getting the s21. I bought it in January (almost a year since release) cause my A51 5g stopped working. I had only ever had A series devices before but the s21 has truly delivered very well. I wld seriously consider it as it might be being sold for some bargain prices now that the s22 is out.
dopey66
Pioneer
Options
I've got the A52/5G and that smartphone is awesome. So i would recommend you get a A53/5G you won't regret it believe me.
vicky42
Pioneer
Options
Yeah, but i dont want to pay alot
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
HI @vicky42 As other have said best to look at articles and You Tube Reviews as well as visit experience stores. However if still interested in Samsung Devices and according to your Budget you will likely still be attracted to the A Devices. Imagine both the A52 and A53 5G would be amongst the best choices. Review of a range of Devices here.

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/best-samsung-phone/amp/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

vicky42
Pioneer
Options
Looked at reviews, now looking at the a52
dopey66
Pioneer
Options
Why not A53/5G?