Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi.my A 71 has an issue with the microphone. Can some one help please?

(Topic created on: 28-04-2021 06:51 PM)
everest
First Poster
Options
My A71  every  2-3 days the microphone  stops working  and I need  to restart  the mobile over and over again. Really annoying. After the restart  it works normally  but as I said  just  for couple  days. You call someone  and they cannot  hear you.the videos  are silent  as well  even the alarm is silent  just vibration. Please if someone  cab help I will be  much appreciated. Thanks 
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

First check all your ports and speakers for any debris that needs cleaning out.

Then test your microphone via launching the phone dialer and key in *#0*#

There's also diagnostic tools in your Samsung Members App.

Put the phone in Safe Mode just to make sure no  downloaded App is somehow affecting the phone.

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

If the phone hasn't had an accidental bump or water damage then you may need to let a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre have hands on with it under the manufacturer warranty @everest 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
johnnystorm
Journeyman
Options
Mine does the same every so often, and like you I have to reboot the phone to get the microphone working again. It hasn't done it since upgrading to Android 11 so hopefully that fixes it. Of course the camera is really slow now so you can't win 'em all...
sabzk
Apprentice
Options
I'm having the same problem I've tried everything !
Mohamed Rafaat
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue two weeks ago

Members_1jwdj59
First Poster
Options

Me and a friend also have this problem

0 Likes
Mohannadgx
First Poster
Options