Donnabambi
Apprentice
Options
I am no longer getting notification sounds 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Hi @Donnabambi. Can you confirm the Android version you're currently running? This can be found in Settings > About Phone > Software version. 

Donnabambi
Apprentice
Options
thank you I will look now
0 Likes
Donnabambi
Apprentice
Options
android version 10
0 Likes
Frustrated 88
Journeyman
Options

Hello,  I started a thread yesterday and got no response, but am having the and problem.  My post was as follows--

This latest glitch is driving me nuts,  please help! Brand new a71 5g uw was making notification sounds just fine.  Five days ago notification sounds are silent.  I get the notification but no noise. No settings were changed,  lacks sound for all push/text. Restart phone and sounds are back for a period of time.  Sometimes once,  sometimes for an hour, then gone again. 

The problem comes and goes and always works fine with a restart. I've cleared all caches, personalization, reset all settings,  checked all settings. To be clear I get sound on a push notification and then not,  nothing changed.  Restart phone then I get sound again for a short period of time. 

Please help! 

0 Likes
Frustrated 88
Journeyman
Options

I started a similar post yesterday and would love some help/ answers! Also version 10. 

My notifications will be silent, then some will make noise, then nothing again as posted above. Funny thing is the system reminder of the notification will make sound every three minutes like it's supposed to. 

0 Likes
Frustrated 88
Journeyman
Options

I stumbled upon the solution,  bixby apparently had a glitch and they issued an emergent update. Solved things for me so far.