Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 07:40 PM)
tink0102
Apprentice
Options
My phone keeps going mental,all apps opening on there own,closing down,something else then opens and even calls people..only started since last update...can anyone help..before i launch it thru my window...
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @tink0102 ,

I'm sorry to hear that. Can I ask if this is affecting all the apps and functions? Do the same thing happens if you run the phone in Safe Mode? You can find how to place the phone on this mode here: How to start my Galaxy phone or tablet in Safe Mode | Samsung UK

Would you also be able how much storage you have left? Please do have in mind that in order to work as it should at least a 20% of the available storage will need to be free. You can check this from the phone Settings> Battery and device care> Storage. 

0 Likes
tink0102
Apprentice
Options
When it happens i have no idea what apps are affected as its to crazy..things open,close.camera,photos,weather,phone..its horrendous.. i have 8g left out of 32g,if i put it in safe mode,will everything still work...when the update happ.i couldnt even turn the phone off,or do anything with my phone for hours
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

So just to be sure that we are on the same page, when you place the phone in Safe Mode this is still happening? Would you be able to record the issue and share it with us here?

In the meantime, please check if there are any updates available for your apps from the Google Play Store and the Galaxy Store> Menu> Manage my apps and device/Update> Update all. 

0 Likes