Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for beginners

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 01:57 PM)
Dinosaur
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I have the Galaxy a20, bought some 2 months ago. But this is my first smart phone, and it came with zero documentation. My previous phone was the dumbest phone in Central Europe (and, I discovered, Africa to).  After many battles I have a few basic services.

But I have no idea how I can make an emergency call. At my age and health, this is not an academic question. 

I have one adress registered (done by someone else), how do I enter more?

Has Samsung prepared a simple, basic guide for dinoraurs like me?  Contrary to popular belief, thaere ARE still first time users for smart phones.

I've searched the websites but find nothing.

Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Gringoooo
Student
Options
hi I've a A20e and find it easy to get emergency calls by putting a pin number on lock screen then when asked for pin the emergency number option is at bottom of that screen so you just press that and it automatically goes to the call option
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Dinosaur ,

I have located this user guide: https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202005/20200506152104171/A205_UG_CA_Pie_ENG_D4.pdf that may help. Please do not hesitate to send us a new message (or respond to this) if you'd like to know something else or any function that is not listed there. We would be happy to help. 

0 Likes