Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have the following problems with Samsung Galaxy A 50 Phone. running Android version 9.

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 08:19 PM)
Apache060
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

I have the following problems with Galaxy A50 phone, the phone crashed so I got Android version 9 installed by my local phone repair shop, when I started the setup on the phone this started fine till i connected to Wi-FI the software told me that it was checking for updates and then installed the updates I was running the lateset version. 

other problem I am facing is that sometimes the ringtone does not sound out when someone rings me. 

I use a pin to log in to my phone sometimes I find that I enter the right pin but the software on the phone tells me wrong pin entered.

The micphone on the phone sound like it is very old and the sound bad.

sometimes when I tap the press the button on the side of the phone to switch the screen saver off and the phone opens a app by itself.

When I use AUX cable to listen to internet radio on the phone in my car the sound volume is up to max on the phone but the volume though my car speakers sound very low, I have brought a new AUX cable but this has not help the problem.

Sometimes when I ring someone and the phone has the AUX cable plug in to it in the car, when the person answer they cannot hear me but other times they can hear me.

Find that the brightness have a mind of it own. find that the brightness is very bright but the slider is down were it sould be.

Find that the clock runs slow on the phone.

I have reset the phone but still get the problems.

when the phone works it great it a great phone.

Any help would be great.

thanks

Matthew

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm wondering if the local phone shop you have used to download the custom Rom onto the phone have used corrupted files or the wrong rom version @Apache060  unless the local repair shop was an authorised Samsung Service Centre.

If they've caused these issues then Samsung can put this right at one of their Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centres but they would levy a charge to do so.

Be aware in some countries these shops will be temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Apache060
Apprentice
Options

Hello

just a quick update have has Android version 10 and so far had no problems.

Thanks

Matthew

0 Likes