Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

harmon kardon speaker

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 01:07 PM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Anyone had a delay in getting there harmon kardon speaker my claim was validated on the 24th November. I contacted the promotions team  on the 30th December who says I would of received it by the 8th jan but I still haven't even received my dispatch email yet or received my speaker anyone else have problems ?
* update *
Received my speaker today cheers samsung 🙂
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
tambre77
Journeyman
Options
hi youbshoild have received it by now, if you can please contact the team again and say that T Breese has directed you they should be able to help you locate your gift
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I have tried contacting the promotions team through the phone number that I got and its just asking me to press 1 for a call back this is nearly 3 months I have been waiting I try track my claim and I get the same message good news your claim is validated I known of people that put a claim in after me and they have already reviewed there's.
0 Likes
tambre77
Journeyman
Options
was the number you called 0330 015 4896 to chase your claim/parcel
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
that number says incorrect number ? I called 0300 000 3900
0 Likes
tambre77
Journeyman
Options
that is the number from the promotional website samsungpromotions.claims/harmankardon
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
cheers for the help I managed to get through they are having to look into it hopefully it gets sorted for me
Darren22
Voyager
Options
hi mate I just got a email saying my speaker has been dispatched and should be with me in a few days
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I've still not even had a dispatched email even when I go in and track my claim the last update was the 24th of November I have contacted them but there saying there escalating it its been 3 months now fought it would a been sorted by now glad u are getting yours enjoy hopefully a won't need to wait much longer
0 Likes