Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked/cloned device

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 09:48 PM)
Chromedomed
Explorer
Options
Hi I believe my devices have been hacked and someone has remote access. Changing settings,  screen settings, not getting all calls or tx. Took me over week to recover Gmail and Samsung account. Already deleted one Gmail account because of it, as well as hard reset on devices...doesn't seem to help.  Please help me someone pl
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
First thing I'd do is find another device and reset all my passwords.
Reset device to factory settings and setup the phone again.
Have you downloaded an app or Theme recently, especially from Unknown Sources
Have you clicked on a link in an email or WhatsApp that you didn't know where it is from
Chromedomed
Explorer
Options
That's what I thought it was app or something but even after full reset on phone and volume up + power key full rest ...still happens
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If you truly feel the phone has been compromised then discontinue using the phone altogether @Chromedomed and take it to a Samsung Service Centre / contact the relevant authorities ,and as already suggested by @Glenntech change all relevant passwords.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Chromedomed
Explorer
Options
OK, thank you. I've had attempts to hack my account before but not as bad as this...any way to find the app/file on device that is allowing them access and stop them having remote access to device? They doing it as I'm using device, changing settings, deleting as I type, I'm not getting all calls or texts
0 Likes
rosie1997
First Poster
Options
My partner keeps hacking my samsung galaxy a 22 5g help someone please he also works in cyber security etc
0 Likes