Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 05:39 PM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Have you noticed how ***** the phones have got since Google brought out their own phone strange that isn't it
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not entirely sure what you mean.
I think they are getting better every year as the advancement of technology improves.
Android is a very customisable platform and can be added to with different operating systems.
The Google Pixel phones have been going for some years now and based really on being a vanilla Android system setup.
It's not to everyone's preference, so not too many think the Pixels are that great as without some of the features other phones have. Can seem a tad boring for some.
Folding phones and the shear number of Android phones available, all bringing different features and options.
I always look forward to the new phones coming out, and be interesting where the technology will take us in the future
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I'm not talking about the phones I'm talking about the software every phone seems to be full of glitches except the pixel funny that innit
0 Likes
sawd1
Journeyman
Options
Moan moan moan
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm not really getting some of the issues.
Some will be attributed to rogue apps or themes
That said there are the odd little annoyances.
But along with my S22 Ultra. I also have the Pixel 7 Pro. It's not without its issues either.
Think it's mostly intrinsically an issue with the Android 13 software.
The Pixel won't have as many issues due to it being a stock Android setup without any extra software to cause problems with.
Google will fix the problems I have no doubt and over the course of the next couple of updates will see improvements
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I think I have a f****** right to mine 275 quid and the phone is never been any good since the day I bought it I could have bought a phone for 50 quid that without perform this load of rubbish plastic piece of *****
0 Likes
sawd1
Journeyman
Options
Like i said
0 Likes