Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play update still stuck on July 23

(Topic created on: 28-12-2023 12:28 PM)
rob777
Pioneer
Options
Google play system update stuck on July 23 , I've tried everything but still won't update it's says my device is up to date , any help wud be greatly appreciated 👍
6 REPLIES 6
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Its saying the same thing on my S23. It's somehow a bug. But a fix is on the way in January. So rest assured. A lot of users are having similar issues.
keith30
Mastermind
Options
You'll find most of us iare effected by this bug, hopefully a fix will come later this month according to a Google source as the December update was cancelled untill late January. Mince S22ultra is on struck on October. I think the Android 14 software is to blame.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
A quick search on here would have saved you the wait.

All of us are waiting on updates with some (like me S23U on September) others older.

I understand Google have found some issues so are fixing them before rolling out updates again.
0 Likes
rob777
Pioneer
Options
Yes but no harm in asking questions is there thanks anyway
0 Likes
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
Certainly not bud, we all don't have time to scroll back days and weeks. My z flip 5 has been stuck on september since I joined one ui 6 beta, was hoping that would change when the stable version came but unfortunately it didn't, just have to wait for the bug to be squashed by the powers that be.
0 Likes
Lex1970
Pioneer
Options
I'm still on the October update, my Honor pad 8 which of course is Chinese is running on November update and that still runs on Android 12
0 Likes