Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pay not working on Galaxy A71

(Topic created on: 14-09-2020 07:06 PM)
diaqad
Explorer
Options

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy A71, trying to use Google pay, but unfortunately no one happens when loading it in the terminal. all the settings are on properly, have added visa cards, NFC is on and everything is updated to date. Have reset the phone to factory and it did not help, deleted the card and reloaded successfully, deleted the app and re-installed successfully, etc.
Android 10 and one UI2.

Does anyone have the same problem as me and how to fix the problem?

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25
diaqad
Explorer
Options

Hi @jmaucher 

i checked my sim card and see no nfc symbol on it. And my SIM card is not that old either.Where to look at that symbol? do you have a picture of yours?I use two sim cards on my mobile from two different operators for the rest.

Regards

0 Likes
jmaucher
Pathfinder
Options

WIN_20200829_13_00_19_Pro.jpg

0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options

@jmaucher  thanks, then I have brand new sim card without nfc symbol. Do not know why Google pay does not work, have tried everything without success. 😭

0 Likes
veets
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get this working? I've had my A71 for about a month now, and cannot get NFC working.

0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options

@veets 

No, unfortunately, we probably just have to forget it. Very poorly done by Samsung. And you do not get help when you contact them. Have tried everything possible without it working.

0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options

New update from Google:

Whay i cant find HCE on my Galaxy A71?

anyone who can help me that how to find it or activate it on mobile? I can not find it myself.

Hi,

Thanks for writing back to us.

I have contacted my team again and they helped me with an update.

It seems that the device needs HCE capability, if the device does not have it then it is not compatible for Google Pay app for contactless payments.

You should be able to find this in your device settings, if you can't find this then you should reach out to Samsung for help.

That is the only option we find for Google Pay not being able too work. We have checked your account and there is no issues from our end.

I hope this email will find you well.

Feel free to reply to us if you want me to help you further. we're always there to help you. Your convenience and utmost satisfaction is what we strive for.c

0 Likes