Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pay not working on Galaxy A71

(Topic created on: 16-07-2020 08:45 PM)
diaqad
Explorer
Options

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy A71, trying to use Google pay, but unfortunately no one happens when loading it in the terminal. all the settings are on properly, have added visa cards, NFC is on and everything is updated to date. Have reset the phone to factory and it did not help, deleted the card and reloaded successfully, deleted the app and re-installed successfully, etc.
Android 10 and one UI2.

Does anyone have the same problem as me and how to fix the problem?

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25
GregoryUK
First Poster
Options

Hi. Had you linked or registered your new phone to your Google account and removed your old phone as a connected device?

0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options
Thank you @GregoryUK
i have registered the new one on google, and had the old one still registered but i have logged off the old mobile and will try if it works or not.
Could that be the reason?
0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options
@GregoryUK
Unfortunately, it still does not work after logging off the old mobile. any other solutions maybe?
0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options

anyone know how can fix that problem? still have the same problem.😪

0 Likes
LadyNatM
First Poster
Options

I ended up verifying my bank first and then set up contact less payments on google pay

0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options

@LadyNatM 

so now works with you? what did you do, are there any settings on your mobile or?

0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options

does anyone have any tips on how to fix that problem? still doesn't work with my A71. 😱

0 Likes
GalaxyUnpacked
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, camera hangs and Google pay camera does not scan. It's disheartening and devastating as I was stuck in middle of nowhere just relying on this piece of hardware. I have good experience with J7 max. I regret buying A71. 

jmaucher
Pathfinder
Options

same problem here.

tested nfc with a tool to read my visa card, so nfc was ok. but paying with google pay still not work

jmaucher
Pathfinder
Options

I have a solution for myself.

I have had a old sim card WITH the NFC symbol on it. I ordered a new one and this is WITHOUT this symbol.

I tested it today in the morning at the bakery and it works perfectly now.