Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gloria56789

(Topic created on: 29-01-2023 09:30 PM)
Gloria56789
Journeyman
Options
Screenshots

Due to Rheumatoid Arthritis, I am unable to hold down the two side buttons at the same time, to take a screenshot. Is there another method I can use?? I have the Samsung A13

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you go into settings - Advanced features - Motion and Gestures. Do you have palm swipe to capture available to turn on? This allows you to just swipe your palm across the screen to capture a screen shot.
Gloria56789
Journeyman
Options
I can't find the Motions and Gestures
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I do know not all Samsung models will have the palm swipe to capture feature. If your A13 does it will be in advanced features - Motion and Gestures. It may be that the A13 doesn't support it. Do you have edge panel available on your A13? Again may be not available on the A13. To check follow these steps.

1 Swipe up on the home screen, to access your apps.

2 Tap Settings.

3 Tap Display.

4 Tap Edge screen.

5 Tap Edge panels.

6 Tap the switch at the top, to turn edge panels on.

7 All of the currently available edge panels will be displayed. ...

8 Once you've chosen your edge panels, tap the home button.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-the-edge-panel-and-how-do-i-use-it/
Tasks in the egde panel also has screen shot. Unfortunately I'm not sure if these features are on the A13. So very sorry if they are not, but you can check to see if they are.
Gloria56789
Journeyman
Options
I shall try this. Thanks for all your help.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Gloria56789  Unfortunately the Palm feature is not available on your model, I checked this out previously.  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/a13-palm-swipe 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Gloria56789
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for letting me know, James
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

If theres Bixby on your phone, you could ask Bixby to take a screenshot.

Gloria56789
Journeyman
Options
What's a Bixby? Sorry, I am an older lady.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Bixby is a voice assistant from Samsung.

Screenshot_20230129_230057_Galaxy Store.jpg