Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy A8 bluetooth connection error after update

(Topic created on: 23-02-2020 05:04 AM)
Florin81
Apprentice
Options

After last update, my phone doesn't  connect to auto bluetooth Skoda Rapid 2018!

In fact it is connecting but only for 2 or 3 seconds and after that is disconnected and so on...

I mention that i have done the factory reset and no results.

update 11.05.2020. problem solved 

31 REPLIES 31
wwe6785
Journeyman
Options

Same problem in Skoda Fabia 2018 - after update in 17.02.2020

Factory reset did not help.

I send the report in samsung member app.

JiriMatejcek
Apprentice
Options

I have at the same problem. Handsfree Skoda Octavia 2017.

Thank you for reassuring me that I'm not alone. :smiling-face:

AndrewL
Options
@Florin81: To troubleshoot the issue head into Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top right) > Show System Apps > Bluetooth Share / Bluetooth Test > Storage > Clear cache / data. If this doesn't help, go into your Bluetooth settings, select the device you are having problems with and then tap "Forget" or “Unpair” from that device and then restart your phone. If the problem persists then run the hardware test: Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Run through the Bluetooth test and share the results. I also recommend reaching out to Skoda to see if there are any updates available for their on board system. Let me know how you get on.
0 Likes
DABer
Student
Options

This is unrelated to Skoda, same issue occurs with Mercedes bluetooth.

wwe6785
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for your tips , but not working.

I did what you write, I changed settings in the programmer mode and factory reset.

The same phone without any update ( taken from the box) work perfectly.

skoda after vin has no update .

0 Likes
Florin81
Apprentice
Options

I have done all indicated steps and no success 

0 Likes
Florin81
Apprentice
Options
I have done all indicated steps and no results. something is wrong with the last updated and Samsung don't want to admit?
0 Likes
Snowmanx
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem on both of my cars, Skoda Superb and Pioneer stereo in a Honda CR-V. The bluetooth connects and disconnects all the time

Elenasim
Journeyman
Options

Same problem with my brand new Volkswagen Polo!! Connect and disconnect every five seconds.. that happened since the December's update!! Samsung, please fix it, in the December's update you wrote you had fixed some Bluetooth connectivity issues, and yet destroy everything.. please make a rollback to the November's version.. Or Apple / Huawei / Xiaomi are waiting for us!