Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A73

(Topic created on: 22-04-2022 09:52 AM)
Neil_za
Pioneer
Options

a pathetic launch of the a73 by samsung south africa, no stock in stores, no accessories

SAMSUNG  A PROPER LAUNCH OF THIS DEVICE WOULD HAVE EARNED YOU RESPECT BUT NOW SAMSUNG IS JUST ANOTHER SUPPLIER THAT HAS NO ADDED VALUE FOR THEIR PRODUCTS

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are there any independents or other outlets selling the phone @Neil_za  ?

Unfortunately sometimes with new launches if demand exceeds supply then delays can happen.

You might be able to set up a Stock Alerts option via the online Samsung Shop Site too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Neil_za: I have had a look into this for you, and there does appear to be some stock available for the Galaxy A73 on the Samsung South Africa website. To find out more, please check out the link below. 

Buy Galaxy A73 5G awesome-mint 128 GB | Samsung South Africa

0 Likes
Neil_za
Pioneer
Options

I got a device on Saturday but none of the retailers which includes the Samsung store had any stock available on 22/4/2022 which was the international launch day. No accessories were available either, however when the A53 was launched stock and accessories were available and the excuse that the A73 is not a popular device is hogwash.

BTW the protect the battery feature stops charging at 84%.

0 Likes
CV28
Student
Options

@Neil_za would you recommend this phone and did your device come with any accesories? 

0 Likes
Neil_za
Pioneer
Options

Device is good and only phone and cable in the box

0 Likes
Neil_za
Pioneer
Options

The 1st 2 versions of the firmware for the Galaxy A73 5G are absolute garbage, how does Samsung put out rubbish like this to paying customers

0 Likes