Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow tint left side of screen

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 08:08 PM)
adymock94
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have only had my A71 for a few days but have noticed quite an annoying issue whereby there is an odd yellow tint to the left side of the screen which comes and goes randomly. I have looked online and seen other users with a similar issue on other devices but there's was solved via turning off the blue light filter.

The issue I have doesn't appear to be related to the blue light filter as I have never turned it on. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

106 REPLIES 106
andrebrait
Explorer
Options

What software version are you on?

0 Likes
Geook
Explorer
Options

according to my phone it's april 2020 patch. and it says thats up to date.. for me anyway.

0 Likes
mohamadida
First Poster
Options

Mine is the same but the yellow tint doesn't disappear

0 Likes
Geook
Explorer
Options

I know the issue you speak of, but I've had the phone a couple days DARK MODE, and  changed brightness lower and all sorts, but I do not appear to have that issue at all.

0 Likes
arifomer
Journeyman
Options

I installed last huge 1.6 GB update. And this yellow tint problem still available. C'mon Samsung you know it is not software problem. This problem is hardware problem and u couldn't fix. Even u didn't accept your fault. Shame on you. I never buy Samsung again . I just know this. İf you couldn't stay behind of your products, sorry i can't keep going using Samsung !!!

0 Likes
Boda30
Student
Options

Sorry to tell you that you are the loser her, the problem can't be hardware because it is a global problem not you specifically, Wait for the update or you are the loser.

0 Likes
arifomer
Journeyman
Options

"Sorry to tell you that you are the loser her" what do u mean by "loser"? Wait for what or when ? Are u kidding ? Or are u joke? Loser is your type of talking people . Samsung sharing 1.6 GB update and couldn't fix the problem and I should wait otherwise I am loser? Oh man go and hit your loser head to wall and don't talk with me like this again

0 Likes
Boda30
Student
Options

I talk as I like, The one who won't buy samsung products is the loser here ( you ) the Company will not declare her bankruptcy because of you anyway. Wait for the update or sell your phone and go to the Chinese products, loser.

0 Likes
arifomer
Journeyman
Options

Look cheap head , Samsung shared 1.6 GB update . I think u are cheap head supporter brands because you are cheap person.  Just Chinese phones available on the world ? Don't be cheap more than this . U are so low level person. 

0 Likes
Boda30
Student
Options
I can't understand dogs' language
0 Likes